SaaS is just a fancy way to talk about software on-demand. Many applications, including customer databases, Exchange & general email, SharePoint collaboration tools, Blackberry services, and web meeting software just to name a few, can be easily hosted elsewhere and accessed via the internet. This means you can access them from any web-enabled PC and you don’t have to worry about maintaining your own servers or backing up your data – the host provider takes care of that for you.
- Share projects, tasks, calendars, and documents with with Sharepoint or Webex Web Office.
- Implement enterprise-class email with calendars and synchronization abilities through Hosted Microsoft Exchange.
- “Push” Email to your Blackberry, Windows Mobile cell phone, or iPhone with Hosted Exchange, Blackberry, or Goodlink mail services.
- Conduct online meetings with employees or customers using Web Conferencing.
- Protect your Email and Network from Viruses, Spyware, Phishing, and more using Hosted Email Filtering & DNS Filtering.
- Archive past emails for backup or regulatory purposes using Hosted Email Archiving.
- Backup all the critical data on your servers and individual PC’s using Online Backup & Hybrid Backup solutions.
- Give employees access to their PC from any internet-connected PC using our Remote Access solutions.
- Access hosted solutions for Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Database, & CRM solutions using our Hosted Office solutions.
- Save $$ on software licensing with Hosted Virtual Desktops.
- Reduce costs and management overhead with Hosted Virtual Servers.
Pricing for SaaS solutions varies but is generally priced at an amount per month per user, so you can easily scale up or scale down as needed. Ask your TeQ I.Q.and Computer Troubleshooter for more information about any of these SaaS solutions.